For too many communities, good health is impossible to achieve. We can change that. ChangeLab Solutions creates innovative law and policy solutions that transform neighborhoods, cities, and states. We do this because achieiving the common good means everyone has safe places to live and be active, nourishing food, and more opportunities to ensure health.
But for us to do our best work, we want to know what you want to change in your community.
- Do you want the playground at your neighborhood school open to the community on the weekends?
- Do you want to be able to buy fresh fruit at your local corner store?
- Do you want better public transit options and more bike lanes?
- Do you want a pedestrian bridge across a busy road?
What would make where you live healthier?
How can you participate?
- Photo: Print out and fill in our ChangeHere sign (in English andSpanish) with what you want to change, and get a friend to take a picture of you in front of the place that best shows what you’re asking for.
- Video: Prefer to talk about it on video? Then go where you see a needed change, hold up that #ChangeHere sign and talk about what would improve your community.
- Written Words: Even if you’re camera-shy, we still want to hear from you! You can post something on our Facebook wall, Tweet the change you want to see, and blog about it. Just make sure to tag your words with #ChangeHere, and if it’s a blog post, tell us it’s out there!
Choose one or more of these options between June 6 and June 30!
- Facebook: Post your photo, video, or a quick story about what you’d like to change in your community, and share it with our ChangeLab Facebook page.
- Flickr: Post your photo and tag it #ChangeHere. Join our Flickr Group to share your photos with our whole community!
- Instagram: Post your photo and tag it #ChangeHere.
- Twitter & Tumblr: Post your photo, video, or a quick story about what you’d like to change in your community, and tag it #ChangeHere. If you’re on Twitter, you can @ us at @ChangeLabWorks!
- YouTube: Post your video, and tag it #ChangeHere.